Social Media Intern Jobs Vacancy in Joey Toronto
Joey Toronto urgently required following position for Social Media Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Intern Jobs Vacancy in Joey Toronto Jobs Details:
The world is changing. And so too is the way business operates, how it communicates and the tools it uses to measure and build success. Joey Ai is focused on helping small to medium-sized businesses transition from traditional to digital. Our goal is to help businesses with their individual needs to allow them to deliver sustainable savings through automation and effective change management. We architect each organization’s Digital Journey and implement it to its greatest effect, in both the company’s bottom line and the business’ culture. Joey Ai is a newly formed digital division of The Brand Factory that has been in business for over 20 years. We are a full-service agency based out of Toronto, working with clients across construction, real estate, professional services, retail, and technology industries. In addition to supporting large, well-known clients, we also help design innovative customer experiences for small to medium-sized start-ups. Our agency's award-winning approach is to disrupt the norm and find new ground for our clients' brands.
Joey Ai’s success is based on the quality of our talent - our people bring a wealth of experience and expertise from working with consulting firms, technology partners, and other global networks. This diversity gives us a unique perspective on how to approach large and complex projects.
The Social Media Intern plays a key role as a facilitator of communications between our clients brands and their connected audiences. The Social Media Intern engages with audiences for a range of brands, embodying unique brand voices for each, and identifying opportunities to continually build and evolve social pages on a range of platforms, using a variety of creative mechanics and tools. The role offers the Intern a total immersion into a busy digital agency alongside the digital account team, as well as exposure to the creative team, copywriting team, and production team. In this role, the Intern will learn social media marketing in a growing agency environment, while reporting to the digital account team.
Reports to: Digital Account Team
- Engage audiences on social platforms, and continuously seek organic opportunities to build and grow communities.
- Be continuously active on social platforms, ready to answer community questions, comments, or concerns by following an escalation process.
- Fully embody a unique voice for a range of brands with distinctive characteristics, brand identities, values, and business goals.
- Monitor online conversations, trends, news, and identify opportunities including potential influencers and brand partnerships.
- Engage with audiences in real-time at brand events, pop-ups, and street-teams with Stories, comments, and tweets.
- Provide regular reporting and insights reflecting key data points such as page growth, engagement, and capturing best-in-class examples of audience connection and engagement.
Qualifications and Skills
- Creative individual with excellent communication skills, resourceful in Internet research and has a strong ability for problem solving
- A natural understanding of social content, conversation, and communities on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram (including Stories, IGTV), Twitter, and Pinterest. You live and breathe social.
- Strong digital writing skills, with excellent ability to write compelling, interesting, and informative copy.
- Content creation background with creative and technical skills to build aesthetically sound and on-brand content (Portfolios highly encouraged).
- 1+ years as a Social Media Manager/Coordinator/Intern, or Community Manager.
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
If you are interested in working with a fast-paced, forward-thinking, and dynamic team that thrives under pressure and tight deadlines, to put out high quality and innovative products within a well-established organization, please submit your resume and cover letter and links to platforms you have worked on and/or your personal social media. Those who do not submit links will likely not be considered for the position.
Diversity & Inclusion
Joey Ai provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: 3 Days/Week Part-Time (9:00 - 5:00 PM)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)