Financial Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Flow Consulting Inc Toronto
Flow Consulting Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Financial Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Flow Consulting Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
Flow Ventures has an opportunity for a bright, assertive and focused Financial Consultant to join our team of high caliber professionals. In this role, you will be responsible for the collection and preparation of all financial aspects of the SR&ED claims process. We have a variety of clients in various fields including software, hardware, green tech, clean tech and manufacturing. This is an excellent opportunity for a sharp, detailed oriented individual who enjoys client interaction and thrives in a dynamic and professional environment.
- Liaise with internal technical consultants to transition claims from science to financial stage
- Manage quality and volume of deliverables through meetings and reporting
- Consult with clients to identify and collect all related R&D cost information. Occasional travel and onsite visits may be required within the local area.
- Coordinate the proper filing of SR&ED claims Analysis of financial information and preparation of the R&D cost schedules
- Coordinating and communicating with the CRA and RQ
- Attendance of some CRA and RQ reviews
- Other duties as required
- 5 or more years in a corporate tax environment
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- Knowledge of tax principles (enrollment in an accounting designation program)
- Experience with preparation of SR&ED claims including costing, form preparation and review is a strong asset
- CICA in-depth tax course part 1 & 2 is preferred
- Experience with preparation of complete corporate tax returns is an asset
- High degree of proficiency with Excel (including complex formulas, macros etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, confidence and drive
- Quick learner – ability to understand all complex tax regulations surrounding SR&ED and related tax implications
- Ability to interpret tax law and apply it to ensure maximization of the claims
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Personal transportation is required
Flow Ventures offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Negotiation: 3 years (Preferred)
- SR&ED: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 5 years (Required)
- Corporate Tax: 5 years (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Finance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)