Security Guard Mission Critical Facilities Swing Schedule Hourly Jobs Vacancy in Reilly Security Toronto
- Security Guard Mission Critical Facilities Swing Schedule Hourly
- Reilly Security
- Toronto ON
- 18 Nov, 2018 22 days ago
Reilly Security Toronto urgently required following position for Security Guard Mission Critical Facilities Swing Schedule Hourly. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Guard Mission Critical Facilities Swing Schedule Hourly Jobs Vacancy in Reilly Security Toronto Jobs Details:
HIGH PROFILE SECURITY GUARD POSITION
Reilly Security is now HIRING!
POSITION- Full Time /Permanent
WAGE: $16.50 to $17.00
SCHEDULE- SWING Shift
Friday (0000 to 0800), Saturday (0000 to 1200), Sunday (1200 to 0000) and Monday (1600 to 0000)
What we can offer you!
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits- Health & Dental
- Free Uniform - upon completing 3 month probationary period
- Coaching and Mentoring Programs
- Leadership Skills
Reilly Security specializes in our recruitment and training division by hiring and developing security professionals to excel in full-time positions. Reilly Security Services has established a solid reputation as a leading provider of protection services, setting the industry standard in skills training for security professionals.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Full time position within the heart of downtown Toronto. There are three main facilities that you will gain experience in. These facilities are known as the mission critical facilities. Working with this client, you will gain experience and have exposure to side of Security you have never had the opportunity to be exposed to.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Controlling access to client site or facility through pre-approved access control systems
- Patrols assigned area on foot to ensure security of facility and all areas are monitored and secured
- Utilize two-way radio and mimic the police force to work along with your partner to ensure all site activities are communicated
- Work along emergency response teams to ensure irregularities are reported and facility is free of any safety hazards/emergency situations
- Responding to various calls for service
- Interior and exterior patrols of the building and surrounding facilities
- Enforcement of applicable legislations when authorized (Criminal Code, Trespass to Property Act, etc.)
- Providing a high level of customer service to all patrons entering the building
- Signing in and out visitors and contractors to the building
- Identifying and reporting all safety concerns and hazards
- All applicants must be in possession of a valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Must have minimum 1year experience in the field of security
- Must have previous experience with report writing
- Must be flexible in schedule
- Candidate must have completed post-secondary education in a related field
- Ability to provide quality customer service and maintain a high standard of service
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively
We provide online license training that will help you get your Ontario Security License. Please go to http://www.reillysecuritytraining.com/ for further details
While we appreciate the response we receive from all interested applicants, only those that meet the requirements will be called for an interview.
Apply Online at: http://reillysecurity.com/application.html
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 to $17.00 /hour
- Alarm Response: 1 year (Required)
- Report Writing: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- CCTV Monitoring: 1 year (Required)
- security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)