Technical Sales Representative Brampton Jobs Vacancy in Vitalaire Canada Brampton
Vitalaire Canada Brampton urgently required following position for Technical Sales Representative Brampton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Sales Representative Brampton Jobs Vacancy in Vitalaire Canada Brampton Jobs Details:
Engaged people for sustainable performance
VitalAire Canada is the Canadian home healthcare subsidiary of Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, medical technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare.
Through the passion and diversity of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Here is what you will be doing
VitalAire is actively recruiting a highly motivated full time Technical Sales Representative. The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for selling medical gas piping systems including source (medical air and medical vacuum systems, medical air quality control systems, alarms, outlets, etc.) and related installation and service offers while cross-promoting VitalAire’s clinical product offering. Serve customers by providing information, product demonstrations, quotations, post delivery/installation support, and generally working to exceed customer needs while maximizing profitability and meeting territorial budget.
Here is what you will need
- 3-5 years capital sales experience, with a strong preference to healthcare sector. Previous sales experience with the corresponding Health Authorities and acute care facilities is a definite asset.
- Previous experience selling construction products is an asset. Strong understanding of various construction models, including P3, Lump Sum Tender, Construction Management, and Performance Contracting is an asset.
- Ability to interpret construction documents, including written specifications and blueprints, is a definite asset
- Computer skills with good knowledge of Google office Suite (e.g, Gmail, Doc Sheets)
- College Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical and/or Industrial Administration, or Commerce
Here is why you should join
- Competitive salary, plus bonus and vacation
- Competitive benefit flex package & DC pension plan
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.