Office Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Mda Corporation Montréal
Mda Corporation Montréal urgently required following position for Office Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Mda Corporation Montréal Jobs Details:
Basic Function: Performs clerical tasks of a routine and simple nature, such as scanning, photocopying, filing, sorting, data entry, report generation, etc.
- Scans, prints, photocopies, and files documents as needed for various departments
- Places requisitions and performs simple transactions in ERP
- Acts as messenger within the building and on occasions, outside the premises of the Company.
- Distributes personalized reminders (calibrated items, training, survey, …)
- Receives and sorts incoming mail for the department. Distributes it as directed.
- Maintains stationery and office supplies stock at predetermined min/max levels. When necessary, prepares supply requisitions for approval.
- Issues supplies against requisitions.
- Receives, sorts, classifies, and places material such as correspondence, cards, invoices, receipts and other records in an indexed system.
- Assists clerical staff with collating and sorting papers etc.
- Update department communication boards
- Gather and enter data in various systems
- Generate & publish miscellaneous reports
- Performs other duties of a similar nature as assigned.
Minimum required Qualifications
- Intermediate MS Office Suite software skills
- High school, college or professional studies diploma
1 – 3 years of related experience
- Fluent spoken and written French. Spoken and written English, an asset.