Program Service Assistant Maternal Child Jobs Vacancy in Humber River Hospital Toronto
Humber River Hospital Toronto urgently required following position for Program Service Assistant Maternal Child. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Service Assistant Maternal Child Jobs Vacancy in Humber River Hospital Toronto Jobs Details:
Reporting Relationship: Program Director, Maternal & Child
Hiring Salary Range: $26.471-28.126
- Coordinates the operational and business matters of the Maternal & Child Program
- Identifies, coordinate, analyze and communicate key Maternal & Child Program matters and critical issues in a timely manner and in accordance with hospital established processes
- Prioritizes action items requiring Director’s attention through scheduled briefings with the Director and preparation of reports of priority projects.
- Develops processes for issues management to ensure timely response to incoming requests/issues from internal and external stakeholders
- Provides clear direction and oversight to administrative support within the Program portfolio
- Redirects communication within the hospital when receiving information as the point person for the Program
- Provides strategic support to advance the priorities of the Program portfolio
- Establishes meaningful relationships with peers, colleagues, and multiple internal and external stakeholders that will advance the Program portfolio
- Disseminates information identified as critical for the advancement of policy formation, process development and enhancement of public communications within the Surgical Program portfolio, across portfolios, and between the Surgical Program portfolio and external partners (i.e. LHIN/MOHLTC)
- Ensures timely feedback on behalf of the Director whenever necessary
- 3 years of recent experience providing senior administrative support in a health care setting
- Graduate of a recognized post-secondary education in Business Administration, or related field, preferred
- Has extensive knowledge of hospital processes, as well as legislation, policies, and procedures that affect hospitals
- Utilizes high level of judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Has a high degree of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in deliverables
- Creative, resourceful and flexible
- Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates commitment to ongoing learning
- Works independently and in a team environment
- Adapts to changing priorities and manage change involving multiple stakeholders effectively
- Maintains a positive attitude and strong work ethic while managing competing demands
- Completes a multitude of tasks simultaneously within targeted timelines in an organized and efficient manner
- Demonstrated regular, punctual attendance
- Demonstrated commitment to patient safety and the provision of the best possible patient care
- Demonstrates experience in producing printed/electronic publications and other departmental communication
- Interested applicants will be asked for a portfolio of their work: 1. Slide Deck 2. Newsletter 3. Communication Poster
- Has a typing speed of 60 WPM
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Windows, MS Project, Internet and Outlook
- Intermediate MS Access knowledge an asset
Why Humber? Why Now?
Humber River Hospital is on an exciting transformation journey of redefining patient care as we leverage the most advanced technologies to enhance all aspects of delivering high-quality, safe care. We continue to build a people-centered workplace with excellent staff and physician engagement by hiring passionate, diverse and inclusive healthcare professionals. People who care and live our values of Compassion, Professionalism and Respect. People who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are a Studer Group hospital, focused on building our evidence-based leadership practice and hardwiring a culture that WOWs.
Why? Because at Humber River Hospital, we know it’s our people and our ability to innovate that allows us to consistently deliver a great patient experience and the best quality outcomes. After all, we are the hospital that believes exceptional care...healthier community.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this position. However, the actual responsibilities, duties, qualifications and experience may vary. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Information contained in this job posting/description is subject to change.
Humber River Hospital is committed to inclusion and diversity. We believe that diversity drives our culture of innovation. By bringing together a variety of different perspectives, it fuels our creative thinking, generates new ideas and creates solutions designed to address tomorrow's healthcare challenges today. We take pride in providing professional development and career advancement opportunities for our employees including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with physical and developmental disabilities. We also provide accommodation to applicants and all of our employees - from hire to retire.
Let us know what we can do to help you be successful during your recruitment experience at Humber River Hospital.