Office Administrator Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Healthy Essentials Clinic Lake Country
Healthy Essentials Clinic Lake Country urgently required following position for Office Administrator Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Healthy Essentials Clinic Lake Country Jobs Details:
Are you an experienced Receptionist/Office Administrator looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a passion to work with others and help people succeed? Then Healthy Essentials Clinic is the place for you!
Healthy Essentials Clinic is located in Lake Country’s professional building and we are looking for a full-time staff member to take on the position of Office Administrator. Healthy Essentials Clinic is for people struggling with mental health and substance use issues who need quality integrated care from multiple practitioners. We are dedicated to providing timely access to individual and family needs. We provide individualized structured programs for your mild, moderate or acute needs.
Our ideal candidate will be friendly, positive, proactive and enjoy interacting with the public. They must be a problem solver and have the ability to multi-task, stay organized, and be attentive to detail.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Greeting clients & potential clients
- Registering new clients into the system
- Answering the phones, taking messages and directing them to the according personnel
- Booking Client and rescheduling client appointments.
- Feels comfortable with new technology, and offers creative/innovative solutions for process systems
- Interested in supporting business development and customer service
- Taking payments and invoicing
- Assisting those clients who need help to submit their invoicing to third party medical benefits. * Daily Cash out/ open.
- Keeping track of office supplies/inventory
- Some light marketing duties
- In-house signage, photos for Facebook feed etc. * Aiding Doctors and Practitioners where needed
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field is required
- 2+ years experience in reception, office administration, technology, multimedia, customer service role is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and database software
- Worked in a medical office or similar office is a plus
- Team player, collaborative, and enjoys learning
- Permanent, full-time role based in Lake Country.
- Hours will be Monday-Friday, 8-4:30pm
Please send a resume and cover letter when applying.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- office administration: 2 years (Required)