Office Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Bellefleur Physiotherapy Orleans
Bellefleur Physiotherapy Orleans urgently required following position for Office Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Bellefleur Physiotherapy Orleans Jobs Details:
Be Valued. Be Heard. Be Recognized. Be Proud.
Be Your Professional Best!
Have you ever wanted to be part of a company with a clear vision, direction, teamwork and accountabilities for every person? You are not just being accountable, but being supported, coached and fostered in your career growth. We’ve created, and continue to improve, this exact environment where you can be the professional you want to be. Not only does our business strive on providing an excellent level of service that exceeds customer expectations, but also wants to be active participants in the community by giving back and supporting local community groups.
This is a casual, part-time position. Hours would be based on operational need (covering staff holidays, sick days, special projects, etc.) Salary will be commensurate with experience. Bellefleur Physiotherapy is looking to expand in the future, so there is opportunity for growth. Individual could be scheduled anytime between Monday-Saturday.
As the person at the front desk, you are an extremely valuable part of our team and are integral to taking care of our customers through making them feel comfortable, welcome, important and valued.
Below you will find a job description and tells you exactly what is important in the Office Coordinator position on our team. Please read on to see if you believe you are a fit with us.
- Serving as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting clients/visitors).
- Scheduling client appointments.
- Takes payments, dealing with debits, credits, physical cash/cheque handling and balancing of POS machines.
- Charges, tracks, and maintains all third-party billing.
- Maintaining office records, including entering client data, office expenses, etc.
- Assisting with clerical/bookkeeping duties, including preparation of bank deposits, organizing insurance billing documentation, reconcile monthly banking statements, and other related duties as required.
- Making photocopies, sending faxes, shredding documents.
- Working with the Office Manager to refine and administer office policies and procedures.
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries.
- Stocking and distributing office supplies.
- Assisting with new administrative staff on-boarding process.
- Coordinating the purchase and maintenance of office equipment.
- Coordinating with building maintenance staff and service vendors.
- Maintaining general office tidiness, including cleanliness of treatment rooms, laundry, etc.
- Managing and maintaining office technology.
- Running errands and performing miscellaneous jobs as required.
- Responsible for the opening/closing of the clinic when scheduled.
Performing other related duties as assigned by management.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Orleans, ON (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)