District Manager Hvac Technician Gta Regional Office Jobs Vacancy in Culliton Stratford
- District Manager Hvac Technician Gta Regional Office
- Stratford ON
- 22 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Culliton Stratford urgently required following position for District Manager Hvac Technician Gta Regional Office. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
District Manager Hvac Technician Gta Regional Office Jobs Vacancy in Culliton Stratford Jobs Details:
CULLITON is seeking an energetic and goal-oriented individual with full HVAC technical certifications and proven Supervisory/Managerial skills to serve both as a field technician and district manager in the newly established CULLITON office in the Greater Toronto Area. This is an exceptional opening for a qualified and energetic individual looking for the opportunity, not only to lead a business, but also to lead the regional office of a long-established brand in Southern Ontario as it moves more deeply into the GTA market. CULLITON is the Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC contractor of choice in Southern Ontario, serving the medical, educational, commercial and industrial sectors. Since 1932, CULLITON has been gripped by a pride to deliver quality and value to its customers. Never resting on its laurels, CULLITON thus seeks to prove itself through what it actually delivers. CULLITON has been winning your trust since 1932.
- 3-5 years supervisory/managerial experience as either a Team Lead or Service Manager
- Proven experience and top level diagnostics skills in a HVAC technician role with an employment record demonstrating outstanding customer service
- 313A Refrigeration Certificate ,ODP Certification and G1 License along with 10 years work experience serving commercial, industrial or institutional clients
- Track record of results-oriented leadership that both inspires and educates
- Track record of ensuring compliance with industry-related federal, provincial and municipal, health, safety and employment guidelines and laws
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning and development in the HVAC trade
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Must pass Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Checks
- Champion the CULLITON brand and its values
- Serve the GTA district from our Mississauga office location
- Deliver a high standard of customer experience
- To problem solve and answer technical questions presented by our service technicians while in the field
- To ensure the advanced training and development of our service technicians is ongoing and systematic
- Embrace and advance CULLITON’s industry leading use of technology and operational systems
- Uphold and extend the CULLITON commitment to safety, performance, continuous learning and professional development through a dynamic and systematic approach to leadership
- follow CULLITON protocols for diagnosis, quoting, presenting service options, costs and their implications
- Present HVAC system performance improvement suggestions that speak to customer energy efficiency objectives, reliability, safety and peace of mind
- Complete installation, service and maintenance tasks in a manner that meets and even exceeds industry standards and applicable codes
- Execute employee work delivery plans in a manner that maximizes efficiencies, productivity and profitability
- Provide thorough and accurate reports upon completion of the work to insure accurate and timely billing
- Understand all site specific health and safety standards and protocols, have a working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act including related federal, provincial and municipals guidelines and laws and follow all CULLITON Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Excellent Competitive Wages - $50+/hr based on experience
- Benefit Package – Drugs, Dental, Health
- Vacation – up to 4 wks based on years of service
- Company Vehicle and equipment
By joining Culliton you become part of our service team which includes Executive management with HVAC background, dedicated purchasing, customer dispatch, service management, scheduling and coordination.
Our full time Safety Coordinator promotes a safe and healthy workplace.