Junior Project Engineer Spanish Jobs Vacancy in Resolute Workforce Solutions Brevitas Greater Toronto Area
Resolute Workforce Solutions Brevitas Greater Toronto Area urgently required following position for Junior Project Engineer Spanish. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Project Engineer Spanish Jobs Vacancy in Resolute Workforce Solutions Brevitas Greater Toronto Area Jobs Details:
Resolute Workforce Solutions is dedicated to helping organizations achieve tangible results and lasting improvements via successful project delivery, continuous process improvement and effective management of change. We serve businesses in a wide range of industries including Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Chemicals, and Information Technology.
Currently we are looking for highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Junior Project Engineer – Spanish in Richmond Hill, Ontario
(*) Travel to overseas in Latin America will be required. At least 2 weeks per months of travel will be required.
- Assist in the preparation of technical documents (e.g. URS, FRS, commissioning protocols, etc.) and installation and commissioning of the upgraded / new equipment or systems, especially for automation projects.
- Participate in Team Meetings with the internal departments, vendors, contractors and internal customers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide engineering support to the Project Manager and team members in design development and sourcing of equipment and systems as required
- Develop and track minutes of the meetings
- Participate in troubleshooting, field support efforts where necessary
- Responsible for working in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures; properly uses personal protection and safety equipment as required by client organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Require a minimum of 1 to 3 years of manufacturing industry experience (preferred industries in chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food, beverage, or oil/gas)
- Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, effective independent contributor, and work well in team setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong safety ethic
- Must be able to perform this job safely and comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and industry practices without endangering the health or safety of self or others
- Strong attention to documentation practices such as GMPs and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Flexible with the ability to adapt, respond quickly and manage change in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Or Chemical, , Industrial Engineering, Systems Design, Electrical degree in Engineering Technology
- Fluent in Spanish is a must
- Previous work experience in industrial automation (e.g. PLC programming, instrumentation and controls) will be a strong asset.Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Travel to overseas in Latin America will be required. At least 2 weeks of travel will be required.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only contact the candidates whose qualifications match closely to the job requirements.
Resolute Workforce Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Coordination: 3 years (Preferred)
- manufacturing industry (Pharma, Chemical, Food, Oil/Gas): 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Greater Toronto Area, ON (Preferred)