Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Hisun Motors Canada Corp Hamilton
Hisun Motors Canada Corp Hamilton urgently required following position for Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Hisun Motors Canada Corp Hamilton Jobs Details:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage office daily tasks including phones, visitors, and vendors as needed.
- Drive a forklift or willing to be certified
- Interact with consumers and dealers regarding business processes
- Coordinate inbound and outgoing shipments
- Communicate with USA facility for parts orders and shipments
- Assist outside sales rep to ensure sales process is completed in a timely manner
- Work closely with remote teams in USA facility to complete daily workload
- Keep track of inventory and submit records corporate
- Increase efficiency, improve work flow and work as a team to grow the new facility
- Bilingual: English and Chinese
- Customer service experiences/detail oriented/Good knowledge of Logistic and sales process
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent working experience
- Self-starter; dependable, and reliable Semi close proximity to Hamilton, Ontario area General knowledge of customer service principles and practices; WMS system experience
- Relevant computer knowledge of basic applications and software systems
- Must successfully work individually and as part of a team.
- Communication skills; both verbal and written along with listening and problem solving skills is a must.
- Power sports, ATV or UTV knowledge is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- office assistant: 3 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Hamilton, ON (Preferred)
- Folk Lift (Preferred)
- English and Chinese (Required)