Intermediate Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Think Profits Com Inc Vancouver
Think Profits Com Inc Vancouver urgently required following position for Intermediate Digital Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intermediate Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Think Profits Com Inc Vancouver Jobs Details:
Are you ready to join a leader, take on a fantastic challenge and roll your sleeves up to make a difference to our growing firm? Do you want to hang your hat in a positive work environment, with a progressive and fun company based in downtown Vancouver? If so, then this exciting opportunity may be for you!
Founded in 1997 our Agency is a North American leader in Digital Marketing technology for small to medium-sized clients. We provide innovative end-to-end solutions that were engineered from the ground up to be agile and seamless, ensuring that our clients have a platform for operational success.
Responsibilities (under the direction of the Business Manager) :
- Conduct keyword research.
- Landing page writing.
- SEO copywriting and optimization.
- AdWords PPC campaign creation and optimization.
- Facebook/ Instagram campaign creation and optimization.
- LinkedIn campaign creation and optimization.
- Twitter campaign creation and optimization.
- Performing basic edits and maintenance to clients websites and our site.
- Set up Google Analytics and AdWords accounts.
- Set up Google Webmaster tools accounts.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of company branding and marketing materials.
- Assist with managing blog content and image sourcing.
- Create and implement link building strategies.
- Facilitate and participate in client production strategy meetings and liaise with the project manager.
- Assist with organizing and conducting client interviews and research where necessary along with following up.
- Write and disseminate monthly reports for client accounts to show the effectiveness of the campaigns (will train).
- Optimize websites for SEO.
- Define and measure SEO metrics and key performance indicators.
- Fix SEO issues using Moz, SEMrush and other popular SEO tools.
- Submit sites to search engines.
- Take the company sponsored Advanced Marketing Program course and learn with the team!
- Participate in monthly and ad-hoc training as required.
- Update CRM with client communications.
- Update Project Management System with project tasks.
- Liaise with subcontractors.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills; must be comfortable making decisions with management guidance.
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms (ie. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.).
- Strongly knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Working knowledge of website architecture best practices.
- Detailed oriented, conscientious about meeting expectations.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, with a willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and work at all levels of the project and make things happen.
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication (both written and verbal) skills across all levels of an organization.
- Must be able to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks within tight time constraints and budgets.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of PPC, SEO, and general Digital Marketing.
- Project tracking software (ie. Ravetree, JIRA…etc.).
- Working knowledge of mobile responsive web development.
- Working knowledge of online email marketing best practices.
- Video Production.
- HTML 5.
- Google Analytics Certified.
- Google Adwords Certified.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification.
- Minimum a year of Digital Marketing experience.
- Digital Marketing Certificate/Diploma or equivalent demonstrated experience.