Manager Entrepreneurship Jobs Vacancy in Atb Financial Calgary
Atb Financial Calgary urgently required following position for Manager Entrepreneurship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Entrepreneurship Jobs Vacancy in Atb Financial Calgary Jobs Details:
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
You’ve got a strong internal drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for making a difference through your work. You describe yourself as someone who loves to live outside your comfort zone, a trailblazer who is constantly seeks new ways to learn and grow.
If that sounds like you, ATB Financial Business & Agriculture (B&Ag) is THE place to work for you. The B&Ag group at ATB is dedicated to helping support the success of Alberta’s entrepreneurs and farmers. As a part of our continued growth and unrelenting desire to provide innovative solutions to our customers, we have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant impact on our small business and agriculture clients in Alberta.
Reporting to the Director, Entrepreneurship, this role works with a portfolio of small business customers with deposit and borrowing needs, creating an overall positive relationship with ATB and providing a range of product and service solutions that help the customer businesses succeed. The Manager, Entrepreneurship also introduces their customers to other experts, both within and outside ATB, who can bring additional value.
Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- You meet customer needs by identifying products, services and opportunities they may not be aware of, in order to grow their business
- You responsibly manage risk to maintain the short and long term health of the portfolio
- By using an existing network of industry contacts you generate new business and you proactively develop and maintain an active pipeline
- You refer customers to the appropriate partner for their more in-depth needs and effectively translate B&Ag and Market information for the entire branch team emphasizing its relevance to their business while growing partnerships
- You actively participate in internal and external events, promoting ATB Financial by supporting initiatives that are important to the success of Albertans
- You handle customer inquiries, concerns, and complaints expertly by resolving them in a timely manner
- You have the capacity to work collaboratively with clients in a virtual manner, and are proactive in building relationships with clients and communities you are not always physically present in
Attributes for Success:
- Connector: You build relationships naturally, and bring people of mutual interest together easily
- Translator: You have an uncanny capacity to convert large volumes of information, complex or ambiguous, into readily-understood communication
- Hungry: You combine the intrinsic motivation and drive to excel with the ability and determination to achieve success
- Customer Service Passion: You have an unrelenting desire for exceptional service by going beyond expectations
- Business Judgment: You are keenly aware of business issues, processes and outcomes that could affect ATB & the client
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Post secondary education in business, agriculture or related equivalent experience
- 1-2 years previous experience in retail banking or commercial lending to small and medium sized enterprises
- Experience with basic financial analysis and credit structuring recommendations
- Demonstrated knowledge of the drivers of business cash flow and how to apply basic principles of effective cash flow management
- Proven ability to generate new business and meet established targets
- Demonstrated success with building collaborative relationships both virtually and in person
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to evaluate the attractiveness of new business opportunities
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial mindset with a confident, tactful and a persuasive demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
As a team member with the Business & Agriculture (B&Ag) group at ATB, you can expect:
- Challenging work that serves as a stepping stone or building block for a fulfilling career in financial services.
- The opportunity to work in a results oriented work environment – giving you the autonomy to be where you want to be, when you need to be.
- The ability to grow your career without ever having to leave the province.
- The capacity to work with in house experts who understand the in’s and out’s of Alberta and are all dedicated to the success of the province.
- Bragging rights! Knowing you work for an employer who is a true partner to Alberta and our small business and agriculture clients.
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.