Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bluekey Education Toronto
Bluekey Education Toronto urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bluekey Education Toronto Jobs Details:
- Greet and welcome visitors
- Monitor and ensure the reception area is kept clean
- Tactfully handle phone calls, distribute mail etc.
- Ensure that between office hour someone is consistently at the reception desk. We can’t have wanderers.
Course & Campus Personnel Administration Duties
- Ensure documents are filed properly-both physically and digitally
- Order all office supplies and handle any on-demand requests
- Price, Schedule and Coordinate the time arrangements of all workshops, weekly courses and review sessions within the campus.
- Schedule staff weekly working hours within the office.
- Print and handle all course materials (i.e., review packages, past tests)
- Check attendance for every class which holds within the office.
Office Management Duties
- Monitor and replace office supplies as needed (including but not limited to food/beverages, office stationery, and operational supplies)
- Facilitate the sourcing, ordering, maintenance, warranty requests of hardware, office supplies, and other needs
- Plan logistics behind team-building initiatives
- Manage the internal and external event bookings schedule, as well as facilitate event supplies, set up/take down
- Booking/Coordinating Meeting rooms
- Running Office Errands
- 1+ years of experiencein office administration position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines with great attention to detail.
- Must have strong collaboration skills and a proactive attitude, with an ability to work within a team environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of new tasks on a project by project basis.
- Availability to work flexible hours when required.
- Bilingual (speak, read, write) – English and Mandarin Chinese is a must.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- 4750 Yonge Street, Toronto
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)