Production Designer Jobs Vacancy in The Aldo Group Inc Montréal
The Aldo Group Inc Montréal urgently required following position for Production Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Designer Jobs Vacancy in The Aldo Group Inc Montréal Jobs Details:
Job Title: Production Designer
Department: Call It Spring
Job Overview and Responsibilities
A brand owned by the ALDO Group, Call It Spring is your go-to for on-trend footwear and accessories that allows you to stay true to yourself for all occasions. Better together drives everything we do, and we are currently looking for a Production Designer at our Montreal head-office to bring their passion and talent to the Call It Spring team - to make us that much better!
The Production Designer will be working collaboratively with other designers (graphic designers and digital) to develop print, promotional materials, store signage, retouched images and more to feed 360 channel needs. Your talent will be key to turn all approved final concepts into assets ready to go to print or digital use.
You have a strong print background and you have experience using design software to quickly adapt to the branding, design, guidelines and marketing needs of a growing brand portfolio. You are an expert with the production process – formatting, sizing, printing and retouching. And above all, you have experience working in a fast paced and ever-changing setting. If this sounds familiar, then Call It Spring is calling for YOU!
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing team to execute the creative assets
- ALDO Group International/Booklet/Campaign Post/Retouching
- Prepare final press-ready files based on suppliers’ specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners
- Conduct press checks of marketing and product materials
- Approve printing material and samples
- Prepare cropped and resized content for online and mobile applications
- Help build branded seasonal tools for the brand and international partners that helps them execute a consistent campaign in the different markets
- Help support in the seasonal campaign post production process. Build final selections and allocation documents as well as retouching for digital usage and special markets needs
- Fully responsible for archiving & managing files and documents
- Ensure that all timelines and production schedules are respected
- Degree in design, advertising, visual communications or equivalent
- 3+ years of production design experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Design experience across print
- An understanding of design systems: typography, hierarchy and structure is required
- Impeccable attention to details
- Team player and collaborative
- Highly organized, with a strong multi-tasking capability
- Previous experience in packaging & label design is an asset
- Digital, mobile knowledge and after effects are assets
- Strong communication skills, people skills and teamwork driven
- Professional attitude in a high-stress work environment
- French an asset