Mobile Driver Full Time Part Positions Jobs Vacancy in Securitas Canada Ltd Calgary
Securitas Canada Ltd Calgary urgently required following position for Mobile Driver Full Time Part Positions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mobile Driver Full Time Part Positions Jobs Vacancy in Securitas Canada Ltd Calgary Jobs Details:
Securitas Canada Ltd. is actively recruiting top-quality, experienced individuals with strong customer service skills to work as Mobile Security Guards.
- Free Uniform
- Excellent wages
- Compressed work week agreement 10 hour shifts for full time position
- Learning and professional development opportunities
If you possess excellent customer service skills, are available to work flexible shifts, days, evenings, nights and weekends, and a desire to learn and grow. We are looking for you.
POSITION: Mobile Driver (alarm response and patrol)
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Responsible for the care and upkeep of company vehicle and equipment for the duration of the shift.
- Perform patrol duties in accordance with site instructions.
- Attends alarms, patrols and any other tasks as directed.
- Investigate alarms and report findings to Operations.
- Submission of all relevant reports and documentation at the end of each shift.
- Assist co-workers when required.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures at all times.
- MUST have a valid Alberta Security License
- Alberta Drivers Abstract
- First Aid CPR Certified
- Computer skills and ability to use mobile devices
- Must have the ability to make a minimum shift commitment.
- Preferred experience in the customer service industry.
- Must have Class "5" driver’s license and 2 years driving experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to professionally engage with members of the public.
- Have completed high school education or equivalent.
- Ability to commute to various areas of the city.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule: days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.50 to $20.00 /hour
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security Guard License (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)