Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Dermaworks Laser Spa Calgary
Dermaworks Laser Spa Calgary urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Dermaworks Laser Spa Calgary Jobs Details:
Dermaworks Laser Spa is committed to providing our clients with advanced laser and aesthetics, enhanced skin care, and anti aging treatments within a relaxing and professional environment. We are in search for a charismatic, outgoing and self-motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team. As the first and last point of contact for all our clients, your primary responsibility is to provide exceptional customer service while also completing all necessary tasks to run a laser spa. This is a full-time, long term position and we are looking for someone that is; committed, eager, enthusiastic, confident, innovative, energetic, can take the lead, edgy/trendy, social, upbeat, knowledgeable, and flexible.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting and welcoming clients and building relationships
- Checking clients in and out
- Scheduling, managing and confirming appointments using spa software system
- Managing phone calls, emails and inquiries
- Processing payments
- Products and gift certificate sales
- Data entry - notes and information into the system
- Maintaining product inventory
- Maintaining clinic organization and cleanliness
- Managing clinic flow and assisting technicians
- Cleaning and organizing tools and rooms after treatments
- Daily Cash Reports
- Laundry duties
- Promote and sell spa services and retail skin care lines.
An ideal candidate would have a minimum 1 years of customer service experience preferably within the industry or related industry (receptionist in a laser clinic, skin care centre, spa, medical office, etc.)
- Minimum high school or equivalent
- Administrative assistant, reception or office management certification is an asset
- Exceptional customer care and service skills
- Previous sales/retail experience is a definite advantage
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly professional and personable
- Reliable, dependable, and flexible
- self motivated, passionate and excited about the laser and aesthetic industry
- strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask and detail oriented
- Works well individually and with a team committed to honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Passion for Social Media and keeping up with trends is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Handles challenges with poise, grace, and sound judgement
- Motivated to learn new skills, prioritize tasks, and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work with diverse populations with empathy and patience
- Second language in speaking Punjabi is an asset
In addition to your hourly compensation rate, you will be able to benefit from our incentive program to earn more and receive exclusive employee discounts on services and products.
We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only those deemed qualified by the hiring manager will be contacted.