Office Associate State Farm Agent Team Member Jobs Vacancy in Cheryl Moulton State Farm Agent Markham
Cheryl Moulton State Farm Agent Markham urgently required following position for Office Associate State Farm Agent Team Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Associate State Farm Agent Team Member Jobs Vacancy in Cheryl Moulton State Farm Agent Markham Jobs Details:
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Markham, ON is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Cheryl Moulton - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote our products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Dedicated to customer service
- Bilingual - Mandarin preferred
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent in Canada, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents in Canada now operate as independent contractor agents for Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company and Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company. State Farm® is a registered trademark owned by State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and is used under license to Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company and Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, which underwrite State Farm-branded products in Canada. This licensing agreement may last for up to five years from the January 1, 2015 closing date. Qualifications to be employees of a State Farm agent in Canada are established by each independent contractor agent and may require successful completion of licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies or Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company or Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company or any of its affiliates.