Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Cascades Recovery Inc Etobicoke
Cascades Recovery Inc Etobicoke urgently required following position for Data Entry Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Cascades Recovery Inc Etobicoke Jobs Details:
We are actively recruiting a full-time Data Entry Clerk based out of our Etobicoke location. In this role, the successful candidate will complete data entry of all inbound service and material pick-up activities in an assigned region.Processing of manual transactions are the basis for the financial reporting and invoicing, therefore attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are critical to the operation.
- Respond to source documents made available and complete all data entry requirements
- Strictly adhere to all policies, procedures governing the data entry requirements
- Consistently perform self validations on all data entry performed utilizing available tools and reports.
- Consistently file all source documents and validation logs after data entry requirements are met following filing guidelines established by management
- Respect monthly schedules and deadlines and respond accordingly to complete assigned duties in a timely manner.
- Ensure all work assigned is completed and once completed seek to assist other data entry support in other regions.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of experience working in a customer service/administrative role
- Previous experience in Operations, Order Management, Invoicing/Billing and Logistics processes is desirable
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Above average organization and time management skills
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic understanding of data warehousing
- Strong time management and organizational skills to ensure focus on value-added activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
If you are looking for a job with an industry leader and want to work for a Company that makes a difference to the environment, offers steady long term employment and is committed to its employees, please apply today!
We participate in equal opportunity employment. Cascades Recovery+ is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its employees, customers and others, including those with disabilities, by striving to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility. The Company will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
- Data Entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)