Banking Advisor Saint John Market Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Saint John
Rbc Saint John urgently required following position for Banking Advisor Saint John Market. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Banking Advisor Saint John Market Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Saint John Jobs Details:
What is the opportunity?
This unique position calls on your client-focused advice expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction by helping clients with their everyday banking, credit, and investment needs. As an RBC ambassador, you add value in the moments that matter most to clients and collaborate with other RBC partners to help clients achieve their goals. Whether you’re teaching a client how to use digital banking, onboarding a new client in an office, or referring a complex opportunity to a specialist, your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and memorable client experiences, as well as drive client satisfaction and loyalty.
What will you do?
- Proactively engage with clients in all areas of the branch and in the community, uncovering banking needs, providing help and advice, as well as identifying sales and referral opportunities
- Focus on client education and demonstration, leveraging technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive sales, and retain business
- Respond to client-initiated contact, assisting them with a full range of financial transactions
- Actively listen and engage clients in conversation to further understand their individual needs
- Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to make the most of business opportunities and referrals
What do you need to succeed?
- Mutual Funds accreditation (i.e., Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course)
- Completed Certificate in Financial Services Advice, offered through the CSI (i.e. Personal Financial Service Advice and Financial Planning I) to qualify as Financial Advisor
- Goal-oriented individual with a demonstrated passion for putting clients first.
- Problem-solving and people skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and proactively connect with clients
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial or service industry
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, and flexible benefits
- Continued opportunities for career advancement
- World-class sales training, coaching, and development opportunities
- Support from a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, as well as world-class tools and training
- Opportunity to achieve great success and grow your career with RBC
**Please note this is a role for the Saint john/Quispamsis market. Successful candidate must be mobile for any of RBC branches within market.
- LI - SH1
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: Saint John
Address: Saint John
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/28/2018
Req ID: 174907