Junior Recovery Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Aviva Markham
Aviva Markham urgently required following position for Junior Recovery Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Recovery Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Aviva Markham Jobs Details:
To investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle recovery opportunities for both personal and commercial, focusing on subrogation of auto claims and auto salvage.
Job Respons ibilities: What would I do on the job?
- Handling files that have been referred to the National Recovery Unit from either internal or external First Party Adjusters that have potential recovery opportunities, either from our Insured or a Third Party.
- Directing First Party Adjusters to undertake investigat ions to establish the validity of the recovery potential.
- Analysing the liability, quantum and the financial status of the Insured/Third Party to determine the anticipated recovery.
- Negotiate settlement, using the most effective means, with the Insured/Third Party to ensure recovery or payment reflective of our exposure/ risk while ensuring delivery of superior customer service to all stakeholders.
- Maintain the recovery database and claims financial records through the process of recording claims, maintaining adequate reserves, prompt expense payments, and accurate closing of claims.
- Assist other members in the Recovery team when necessary.
- Responsible for controlling external expenses
Expe rience/Skills required: Do I have what it takes?
- Good oral & written skills.
- Ability to make timely decisions.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Good customer service skills.
- Well organised.
- Good computer skills.
- Prior auto claims experience an asset.
- Basic auto claims knowledge an asset.
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require
an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected
for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Ta lent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.