Customer Consultant Lansdowne Place Jobs Vacancy in The Body Shop Peterborough
The Body Shop Peterborough urgently required following position for Customer Consultant Lansdowne Place. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Consultant Lansdowne Place Jobs Vacancy in The Body Shop Peterborough Jobs Details:
The Customer Consultant is responsible for supporting the needs of the business by assessing customers’ needs, and providing assistance and information on product benefits to maximize sales and profitability.Committed to maintaining high professional standards in the areas of, customer service, sales performance, visual presentation, inventory management, and shop operations including health & safety.
- Support the achievement of shop sales targets in addition to reaching individual KPIs established by the business.
- Drive new product launches and initiatives within the shop
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and product knowledge by utilizing The Body Shop training and development material.
- Assist with the execution of visual merchandising / event plans
- May perform opening and closing procedures for the shop as per The Body Shop Operational guidelines in order to protect the shop’s profits and security
- Adhere to all Health and Safety and Profit Protection policies and procedures to ensure the safety of customers and team members
- Maintain highest standard of cleanliness
- Comply with The Body Shop policies as outlined in Employee Handbook, Shop Operations Manual and Body Talk (Company Intranet)
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality for all scheduled shifts
- Demonstrate a positive brand image as outlined by The Body Shop at all times
- Demonstrate commitment to The Body Shop campaigns.
- Other duties when directed by shop management
- Work flexible hours, including nights and weekends to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience working within a retail /customer service environment is preferred
- Highly resourceful, flexible and have the ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)