Dental Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Credit Valley Dental Mississauga
Credit Valley Dental Mississauga urgently required following position for Dental Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dental Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Credit Valley Dental Mississauga Jobs Details:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Our clinic is currently looking to hire a Receptionist to join our busy and well established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Receptionist, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Dental Receptionist (preferred)
- Clinical background considered an asset (CDA, Hygienist etc.)
- Experience with Abeldent
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $26.00 /hour
- dental: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)