Police Watch Clerk Casual Jobs Vacancy in Regional Municipality Wood Buffalo Wood Buffalo
Regional Municipality Wood Buffalo Wood Buffalo urgently required following position for Police Watch Clerk Casual. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Police Watch Clerk Casual Jobs Vacancy in Regional Municipality Wood Buffalo Wood Buffalo Jobs Details:
- Expediently and accurately obtain, assess and distribute information from a variety of sources.
- React promptly, answer multi-line phone, provide information or assistance, direct calls and take messages following RCMP policy.
- Collect unusual/urgent calls for service to initiate investigations and process paperwork.
- Enter, revise, or remove warrants, prohibitions, conditions, stolen vehicles, missing persons and prepare narrative messages on the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC).
- Provide and request warrant confirmations and dispositions to and from outside police agencies in a timely fashion.
- During critical incidents, monitor and record time frames to accurately depict the events as they unfold. Act as information control centre to receive and disseminate information to appropriate persons and general public.
- Query and maintain complaint data on the Computerized Integrated Information and Dispatch System (CIIDS).
- Accurately record and modify data on the Police Reporting and Occurrence System (PROS) and Report Exec.
- Prepare various court and release documents to include subpoenas, court packages, information, and PTA’s.
- Perform fingerprinting of non-criminal prints.
- Transcribe audio taped statements.
- Assist with orientation and training of newly hired and existing employees.
- Prepare and maintain training manuals and job process binders.
- Receive and record probationers and parolee’s attendance at the detachment (in person or by phone).
- Receive probationer and parolee reporting files, determine if breach charges should be laid and prepare court/disclosure package for a fail to appear.
- Provide customer service and cash handling at front counter.
- Monitor base radio station transmission for both rural and municipal repeaters and perform Northern Alberta Operational Communication Centre (NAOCC) operator’s duties when required.
- Review PROS file data and conclude elementary investigational files in the first instance.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Certificate in Office Administration or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a fast paced, responsible, clerical support position.
- Previous related experience working for the RCMP or other police agency, a legal background, and previous radio experience are all assets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to use sound judgment and remain calm and courteous during stressful situations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills are required.
- Proven organizational and decision making skills along with a detail oriented work style in order to manage multiple tasks; able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to disassociate yourself from the events.
- Ability to acquire and maintain an RCMP Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance.