Warehouse Associate Jobs Vacancy in Ups Vancouver
Ups Vancouver urgently required following position for Warehouse Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Associate Jobs Vacancy in Ups Vancouver Jobs Details:
UPS has multiple opening permanent Early Morning Warehouse Preloader positions to work from the Vancouver Hub Facility:
- Part Time Preloader - Richmond, BC (near YVR) - start rate of $17/hr*
Since its establishment in 1907, UPS has become an employer of rewards, opportunity, and achievement. Quite simply, we are an employer of choice. We believe that developing a winning team of employees is critical to the long term viability of our company. The same team that has a passion for innovation and has pride that comes with doing what they do best.
- Scheduled days: Monday to Friday
- Scheduled shift: 3AM - 9AM (can start as early as 2AM based on operational needs)
Regular public transit may not be available for the area during the early morning hours.
Preloaders are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center. The position is physically-demanding where there will be continuous lifting, lowering and sliding variety of packages and processes these for the drivers to deliver.
They work in a fast-paced warehouse environment close to the conveyor and roller belts. They also work inside the trailers, cargo containers and package cars.
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Ability to regularly lift 15-lbs up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding warehouse environment
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps is an asset.
All candidates must successfully complete a series of interviews which includes a background and reference checks.
Work, Life and Health Benefits:
UPS offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. The following includes:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program: a tuition reimbursement of up to $3000/per semester.
- Training and Development: full training provided to ensure safety and compliance to policies and regulations.
- Weekly compensation: paid on a weekly basis, every Friday with a start rate of $17/hour PLUS a bonus of up to $2000*.
- Guaranteed wage progression: Guaranteed top rate in 4 years*
- Generous benefits package: 100% of the Medical Service Premium (MSP); eligible to received extended health, dental, and vision benefits and eligible to apply for group insurance and pension plan benefits.
- Promotion from within: lots of room for advancement in many areas of the business
- Employee discounts: discounts with many merchandise
Send us a copy of your most recent your resume by selecting the "Apply Now" button below. (upsjobsbc@ ups.com)
You can also fax your documents to : (604) 295-3566
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment. We welcome all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $17.00 /hour