Product Manager Companion Animal Jobs Vacancy in Merck Usa Montréal
Merck Usa Montréal urgently required following position for Product Manager Companion Animal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Companion Animal Jobs Vacancy in Merck Usa Montréal Jobs Details:
- Provide in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning.
- Analyze market trends, market research, sales potential, expenses, and prepare forecasts for existing products for the purpose of planning and control.
- Analyze market potential for the product in order to prepare revenue forecasts for review.
- Establish key issues, brand strategy, tactics, action plans, investments to impact market share, life cycle planning, market growth strategies and profit for key brands.
- Develop overall promotional and media activities to deliver brand objectives focusing on brand differentiation and a leadership position.
- Manage and control promotional budget in the most efficient manner to maximize brand objectives.
- Test, monitor and evaluate marketing tactics and adjust plans as necessary.
- The Product Manager will work closely with several other departments to ensure that all aspects of strategies are effectively implemented.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelors of Science or Animal Science, Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Preference given to a candidate with a strong knowledge of, or experience in the animal veterinary industry.
- Strong Analytical and Computer skills including Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Previous product management experience is required and digital marketing experience is an asset.
- Language requirements: English required & French is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated the ability to learn quickly.
- Experience in portfolio strategizing and plan execution.
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we’re inventing for life.
Job: Product Management/Marketing
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Shift (if applicable):
Company Trade Name: Merck