Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Broadconnect Telecom Vaughan
Broadconnect Telecom Vaughan urgently required following position for Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Broadconnect Telecom Vaughan Jobs Details:
BCT is currently seeking a creative individual to join our growing Marketing team. The selected candidate will work directly with Sr. management to help create, implement, and measure marketing campaigns and strategy with the goal of driving sales results. The incumbant will design and assist with a wide range of materials including digital and print advertising, social media, PR, video and more.
TITLE: MARKETING ASSISTANT
- DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: Marketing
- REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
- LEVEL: Entry Level TYPE OF POSITION
The following tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Facebook and Twitter accounts including copyrighting, sourcing content and posting
- Track social media reach, impressions and conversation rates using Google Analytics and built-in analysis tools on Facebook and Twitter
- Research and develop social media strategies to create compelling content to boost our online following and leads
- Web management and update the website with new content
- Research and write content for the website and blog posts
- Writing press releases and internal communications documents
- Edit, design and create digital and print marketing collateral using Adobe Creative Suite.
- This include sell sheets, posters, brochures, logos, infographics, trade show banners and more
- Assist with all departments executing creative ideas
- Enforce brand standards through use of company style guide with all employees
- Build templates in Microsoft Word and Excel for various departments
- Assisting with implementing new website strategy
- Proofread and edit with high level attention to detail
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in communications, digital media, marketing, advertising, writing or business
- One-year relevant experience with an agency or corporate communications department or similar volunteer work
Core Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Able to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability in written and oral communication
- Creative with extraordinary attention to detail
- Experience managing social media accounts for businesses (specifically Facebook, Twitter, Insta and LinkedIn)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other similar software
- Video production knowledge is an asset
- WordPress, HTML and CSS is an asset
- Understanding of SEM, SEO, PPC, analytics and marketing principles is an asset
Thank you to all who apply, but only those selected will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time