International Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Corus Entertainment Toronto
Corus Entertainment Toronto urgently required following position for International Brand Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Corus Entertainment Toronto Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Head of Brands, you will be responsible for brand planning for some of Nelvana’s brands.
- Create, manage, and update unique brand plans for that combines necessary broadcast, toy, merchandising, retail, digital, and marketing activities globally
- Responsible for tracking of compliance of brand plans with all Nelvana departments
- Day to day relationship management of underlying rights holders
- Build strong relationships with key external partners such as broadcasters to support brand strategies
- Regular communication with production on major brand elements ensuring strategies are aligned with content and vice versa
- Creation of key sales materials (pitch decks, sizzles, summary documents, etc.)
- Develop and analyze P&L reports for each brand
What We Need From You:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field – kids entertainment and brand management/planning preferred
- Adaptable and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Self-starter with an ability to motivate and inspire those around them
- Strong communication skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Familiarity and comfort with reading and understanding legal agreements
- University or MBA graduate
How to Apply