Entry Level Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in The Taligent Group Inc Greater Toronto Area
The Taligent Group Inc Greater Toronto Area urgently required following position for Entry Level Accounting Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in The Taligent Group Inc Greater Toronto Area Jobs Details:
Are you starting a career in accounting? Are you interested in becoming part of the Taligent solution? We provide cost-effective accounting services that business leaders can count on. We do this by providing sustainable and scalable bookkeeping and controllership services to small and medium sized businesses through a highly trained and loyal workforce that is dedicated to applying best practices.
We are currently seeking entry level Accounting Clerks to work from our Richmond Hill office.
As an Accounting Clerk in our dynamic environment you will be an integral part of our client specific team approach. The Accounting Clerk is primarily responsible for performing data entry of accounts payable and accounts receivable for one large client and a few smaller client accounts.
Duties will include some or all of the following:
- Performing data entry and related duties in disbursing accounts payable to individuals, suppliers, corporations and other entities;
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of payment documents such as purchase orders, travel disbursements, credit card reconciliations, expenses and any other accounting transactions related to accounts payable functions;
- Reviewing, processing, verifying and recording of cash receipts and other accounts receivable transactions;
- Processing journal entries; and
- Assisting with various accounting duties as required.
- Detail oriented and able to perform in a fast paced environment;
- Strong computer skills;
- Experience using Excel and accounting software;
- Quick learner;
- Strong organizational skills; and
- Excellent communicator.
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, and you have the attitude, skills and knowledge to handle multiple clients in an effective and efficient manner, now is the time to apply.
We thank all candidates, however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Taligent is committed to meeting the needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please see the Accessibility Act section on our website www.taligentgroup.com and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 /year
- Greater Toronto Area, ON (Required)
- English (Required)