Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Joseph Health Centre Toronto
Joseph Health Centre Toronto urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Joseph Health Centre Toronto Jobs Details:
Medical & Academic Affairs
Days (Monday – Friday);
$27.954 to $32.091 per hour
Shifts: Days (Monday – Friday); will be required to work evenings twice a month
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for using a high level of initiative, judgment and flexibility to provide advanced and highly skilled support to both internal and external stakeholders, while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Supporting the Chief of Staff, and certain Department Chiefs in all aspects of administrative, leadership, academic and clinical roles;
- Ensuring all information relevant to specific roles, projects, meetings, tasks, and staff is compiled, organized and filed for rapid access and maximum utility;
- Conducting departmental activities and attending and preparing meeting agendas and minutes;
- Facilitation and organization of email and voice mail communications;
- Interfacing with multiple stakeholders to answer questions, distributing information and ensuring Chiefs have all relevant information;
- Organization of work, correspondence, document preparation, scheduling of meetings, event preparation, coordinating and completing financial payment activities, preparing statistics, coordinating the rescheduling of patients.
- Providing administrative support for Medical Advisory Committee – assemble materials, communication, draft minutes, arrange teleconferencing etc.
1. Community College graduate of a recognized medical secretarial or office administrative program, or equivalent experience required. Secondary School Diploma required.
2. Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a senior administrative role required, preferably in a healthcare setting.
3. Ability to accurately type 50 wpm, photocopier, printer and personal computer experience required.
4. Advanced computer skills in MS Office, E-Mail and Internet. Experience with financial and clinical applications an asset.
5. Working knowledge of medical terminology required.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
7. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical, multi-tasking and problem solving skills required.
8. Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to work under pressure.
9. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
10. Satisfactory attendance record.