Associate Counterparty Credit Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto
Bank Toronto urgently required following position for Associate Counterparty Credit. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Counterparty Credit Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto Jobs Details:
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
- Accountable for the prudent management of a designated portfolio of borrowing clients that are primarily institutional clients. Assigned Borrowers could include pension/hedge/mutual funds, financial institutions, broker/dealers, and quasi-government/government entities.
- Primary focus is to assess and manage the credit risk of Borrowers that are active users of a variety of credit products, including:
- Derivatives (foreign exchange, interest rate, commodity, equity and credit derivatives)
- Financing products (securities / equities borrowing and lending, and repurchase transactions)
- Money market (commercial paper, bonds and asset-backed securities)
- Direct credit lines.
- Prepare and recommend high quality credit submissions for borrowers relating to new business proposals, interim and annual reviews
- Conduct appropriate market, industry and client credit analysis and clearly articulate recommendations on credit decisions and appropriate borrower risk ratings.
- Work closely with other product groups, including TDS Treasury Sales and Trading, TDS Cash Management and other business areas of TD, to ensure that credit needs are being met.
- Monitor ongoing performance of assigned borrowers including compliance with credit limits and conditions of credit authorization
- Identify potential problems requiring attention and recommend appropriate actions to manage the risks in any deteriorating situations on a timely basis.
- Contribute to a strong credit culture within the Credit team by raising issues on credit risk, reputational risk and operational risk.
- Provide a high level of client service; develop the client relationship by identifying cross-sell opportunities and coordinating with other business / product groups.
- Ensure that credit arrangements adequately balance the risk and return.
- Solid understanding of capital markets and derivative products as well as the inherent market and credit risks gained through work experience in a similar role
- Strong financial analysis and risk assessment skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with legal documentation including ISDAs, repurchase agreements and loan agreements would be an asset
- Strong PC skills (credit processing, Moody’s Financial Analyst, Microsoft Word, Excel)
- MBA and/or CFA will be considered as an asset in this role
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.