Sales Representative Leader Immediate Opening Jobs Vacancy in Noviix Saint John
Noviix Saint John urgently required following position for Sales Representative Leader Immediate Opening. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Leader Immediate Opening Jobs Vacancy in Noviix Saint John Jobs Details:
NOViiX is the preferred sales and marketing company for many of Canada’s most well-established brands. We are specializing in direct sales solutions for the most reputable Leaders in the Telecommunications Industry across Canada and US.
Here at NOViiX, we are looking for outgoing, confident and driven individuals who are seeking a great opportunity to take their winning mindsets and apply them to lucrative business careers!
What more could you want to know about us? We take sales and marketing and make it fun!
ENTRY LEVEL AT NOViiX MEANS.
- Full training with an assigned trainer
- Processing sales with provided leads from the client (no cold-calling)
- Working in a professional office environment and sales field
- Opportunities to advance into higher-level leadership/management position
- Recognition for high performance with bonuses including all-expense paid trips
CORE QUALITIES WE SEEK:
- Confident, self-driven and motivated
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Positive attitude
- Competitive spirit
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education is an asset, but not mandatory
If you're great with people and know that you haven't reached your full potential, we want to hear from you!
Apply to this ad for immediate consideration. Qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR team within 24-48 hours of applying.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Secondary School
- Saint John, NB