Brand Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sobeys Mississauga
Sobeys Mississauga urgently required following position for Brand Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sobeys Mississauga Jobs Details:
A proudly Canadian retail company, Sobeys began in 1907 as a small meat delivery business in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. Today, Sobeys Inc. serves the food shopping needs of Canadians with approximately 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton’s Drug Stores as well as in-store pharmacies, liquor and more than 350 retail fuel locations.
Together with our 125,000 employees and franchise affiliates and a collective passion for delivering exceptional food and shopping experiences, Sobeys’ purpose is to improve the lives of Canadians by helping them Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better.
The Brand Marketing Specialist – Sobeys and Safeway will assist in the development and execution of integrated marketing plans for the Sobeys and Safeway banners. They will work with a cross functional team of internal and external/agency partners to help bring the strategy to life for the consumer.
- Understand the brand strategy and act as a brand champion through marketing activations
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing Manager, Sobeys & Safeway on marketing programs that support the brand strategy including brief development, creative evaluation and tactical execution
- Work with Community (Foodland, IGA west and Thrifty Foods) Brand Marketing teams to share best practices, and assets as required for campaign/program activation in other banners
- Engage internal cross-functional partners including Creative Studio, Content Services, Digital, Loyalty, Merchandising, Business & Customer Insights, Category and external agency partners, to activate programs which support the marketing priorities.
- Assist with management of vendor partner programs and sponsorships.
- Assist with management and execution of project tracking for marketing calendars, business updates, and quarterly updates.
- Develop and manage promotional and marketing plan project work streams including project management and follow-ups, creative proof approvals and budget reconciliation.
- Work closely with Customer Insights and external partners to conduct pre/post-campaign reporting and analysis; identifying trends and recommendations for improvements.
- Create clear and concise communications t stores to support marketing initiatives
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build partnerships to effectively source information, obtain approvals and build relationships
- Creative problem solving, a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, strong project management skills
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects to set and manage priorities to meet deadlines, all within a multi-tasking environment with changing priorities
- Strong creative judgment – assessing creative for alignment to brand standards, achievement of communication objectives and overall aesthetics
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong writing and presentation abilities
- Familiarity with digital and standard marketing channels
- Self starter
- University or college degree in business, marketing or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in retail, advertising, marketing or merchandising environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Passion for food
- Bilingual English/French is an asset
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.