Customer Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ceridian Markham
Ceridian Markham urgently required following position for Customer Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ceridian Markham Jobs Details:
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Ceridian is a cloud company powered by our people. As an innovative fast-growing global, human capital management (HCM) technology company, join us as we transform the world of work for millions of employees around the world. Our products help employees be paid on time, apply for promotions, grow their careers, and support their work/life fit. Our solutions and our people work together to help organizations control costs, save time, optimize their workforce, minimize risk, and grow their businesses. We are proud of our many recent accomplishments, which include setting a record in the TSX as the largest tech IPO in Canadian history, and having our leader recognized as a Top CEO by Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards for the third time.
Ceridian has not only invested heavily in cloud software development but in its people as well. Our workplace experience provides employees with empowering programs for career growth and includes diversity/inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. At Ceridian we not only work hard, but we play hard too. Each office has its own unique Fun at Work experience which includes events such as social hours, team building competitions, and other fun occasions for all employees to enjoy. We believe in giving back to the communities that we live in, by volunteering our time and contributing to our own charity foundation, Ceridian Cares. We also have a wide-range of flexible benefits to support our people’s work life blend and meet their needs.
We are looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.
Find out why Ceridian employees declare Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 15th consecutive year!
Join the CeridianSupport Team responsible for providing world class application support for the DayforceHCM solution; our award-winning cloud enterprise human capital management (HCM) application that is improving the lives of millions of workers across the globe!
Crush resolution tickets and capture the hearts of customers like a world class Pokemon hunter. We are a team of customer focus enthusiasts dedicated to the success of our clients. We are constantly innovating and people recognize it. Clients recognize it. Industry experts recognize it. And most importantly the people who use our software love us for it.
Due to growing demand of our HCM application our Support Team is growing. Our employees are fun, intelligent, team oriented people who live our values every day: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Sound intriguing? We are looking for a: Customer Support Technical Specialist.
What Ceridian Can Offer You [Perks of Joining our Team]:
- Collaborate with the brightest team in Human Capital Management
- Flat hierarchy: work, eat, and engage with company execs
- Ceridian offers the best of both worlds - the excitement of working in a growing startup environment, combined with the opportunities of a large organization
- Employee driven career path; Top Talent, Career Talk, Career Pathing, Tuition Reimbursement, Mentorship, & Job Rotation are just some of the People programs we have to help you advance your career
- Fun@Work; Company and Department social events, Holiday parties, picnics, and community involvement (each Ceridian employee gets a paid volunteer day)
- Bring your whole self to work; casual dress code, a diverse workforce, and some of the greatest people around to make your work day better!
- The Customer Support Technical Specialist you deliver B2B application support to Ceridian’s clients. Use your strong analytical and problem solving skills to efficiently resolve incidents while maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Because customer focus is in your DNA, you will collaborate with client administrators as well as QA and Services teams to champion client priorities and drive incidents to closure. You will combine strong technical and functional problem solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top notch client-focused support. Your clients will praise your ability to provide them with regular and timely incident updates.
- You will contribute to the support knowledgebase by reproducing and meticulously documenting software defects and assist with a wide variety of operational projects including; enhancing the customer support experience and optimizing internal processes and procedures.
- Ceridian wins when our customers win
- You get to contribute to our customer’s success
- You get the opportunity to support our award-winning cloud enterprise HCM application
- ‘I got this’ mentality and optimism; the ability to rise to a variety of challenges with superior communication, organizational, and problem solving skills that instill confidence in our customers
- It’s not just about working hard; you know how to celebrate success both customer and team wins (we inject a fun and a positive vibe through out our team; Dubsmash much?)
- Collaborative work ethic; tackle a creative problem over a game of shuffle board or network with colleagues from other locations at the end of the work day by joining one of our employee run sports teams! This is a tight knit team of customer focus individuals
- Ability to work flexible hours
- BA degree and/or relevant work experience in the industry preferred
- SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technology (e.g. Windows, SQL Server)
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
Connect with us on Twitter @CeridianCareers or Facebook CeridianCareers
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.