Junior Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Xoomler Inc Toronto
Xoomler Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Junior Support Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Xoomler Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
Junior Support Analyst
Xoomler inc. is an IT services and support company, providing a complete suite of technology solutions to small and mid-sized companies mainly in Toronto but also clients across Canada from Vancouver to Halifax.
Founded in 2001, our expertise covers the full range of IT needs for small to mid-size businesses. We built out the network from scratch for clients, migrate clients to the cloud and manage those services, daily support for desktop, server, security and web related needs. We function as an offsite IT department essentially for our clients allowing them to focus on the business at hand.
What we offer:
If you enjoy working with people and technology, you’ll have opportunities to learn and acquire new IT skills while providing outstanding customer service to clients in almost every industry. We have a very flexible work environment where you will be expected to learn about new tech and services to keep us on top of what we can offer and support for our clients.
In addition, we offer:
Competitive base salary & bonuses
- Opportunity to work with a variety of technologies
- Vacation plan
- Open concept and great work environment
- Conveniently located downtown across from King Streetcar stop near Liberty Village
We work in a fast-paced highly collaborative environment, and a successful candidate is one who takes pride in the quality of their work and shares our sense of urgency for the tasks at hand, commitment for excellent customer service, and personal accountability. You must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
Your primary role will be to provide Windows/Mac network and desktop support. Additional tasks will include maintaining systems, troubleshooting customer-related issues and assigned project work, for example:
- Responding to support phone calls, emails, and trouble tickets from customers
- Monitoring managed customer equipment
- Take lead on Project work
- Managing & monitoring the ticketing system queue
- Providing remote troubleshooting and onsite troubleshooting as required
- Performing administrative tasks and troubleshooting for managed desktop clients
- Reviewing and analyzing logs such as security and maintenance log files
- Escalating to next level technical/vendor support as needed
- Proactively contacting customers when critical events require
- Staying current with technology through peer discussion, reference materials and online resources and on the job learning.
- Producing documentation and maintain the same
- Onsite cabling and hardware setup for client office buildouts
- Some physical work/lifting is required
- Hours are 9 - 5 but will require some after-hours work at times depending on projects and issues.
- Travel to customer sites will be required eventually.
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills in person, over the phone and via email
- Strong multitasking, troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Good time management skills, the ability to work independently
- A well-developed attitude towards customer service and being able to multitask
- Background check
Required Technical Skill-sets:
- Windows Desktop 7,8,10 Admin skills
- Windows Desktop Application support including, Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of Internet Services, DNS, SMTP, Web-Hosting, VPN
- A good understanding of TCP/IP and general networking and systems security
- 1-2 year technical support experience or schooling in the IT industry
Job Type: Full-time
For interested parties please send resume with the word zebra at the top of your response.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- technical support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- Japanese (Preferred)
- English (Required)