Registered Practical Nurse Rpn Otn Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Kawartha North Family Health Team Fenelon Falls
Kawartha North Family Health Team Fenelon Falls urgently required following position for Registered Practical Nurse Rpn Otn Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registered Practical Nurse Rpn Otn Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Kawartha North Family Health Team Fenelon Falls Jobs Details:
As an RPN within the team you will support physicians and team members in the care of patients working within your full scope of practice, including:
- Performing clinical tasks by participating in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (e.g. - applying sterile dressings; changing dressings; removing sutures; performing veni-punctures, etc.)
- Assisting medical staff in maintaining medical, pharmaceutical and laboratory supplies.
- Telephoning patients and inform them of their laboratory and x-ray results at the request of Centre medical staff,.
Additionally the Telemedicine Coordinator will plan, coordinate, support and promote the effective delivery of telemedicine services related to patient focused clinical applications, interprofessional education, research and administrative functions via the Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN).
The Telemedicine Coordinator will develop and maintain strong co-operative relationships with other OTN sites within the Central East LHIN.
- Experience *
Registered Practical Nurse diploma from a recognized institution
Certificate of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Two to four years experience;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated commitment to and knowledge of community-based health care;
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal, communication, coaching, mentoring and team building skills;
- Well developed skills in establishing and maintaining stakeholder relationships, develop networks, collaborative arrangement and strategic partnerships;
- Proficiency and experience working in a computerized environment.
Experience in working with various technologies related to OTN and other Information Technologies and strong understanding of the Ontario Telemedicine Network preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,500.00 to $53,000.00 /year