Coordinator Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Roi Relations Toronto
Roi Relations Toronto urgently required following position for Coordinator Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Roi Relations Toronto Jobs Details:
ROI Relations (Toronto office) is hiring a PR Sr.Coordinator/PR Account Executive with 1-3 years of PR experience. We are looking for a creative team player that is a social media maven, has his/her finger on the pulse of the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries across Canada, and has been interacting with lifestyle media through previous positions. The candidate must be able to write for PR, know his/her way around a PR campaign, and have excellent time management skills. An Innovative and results-driven individual with extreme attention to detail is necessary for this role. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with beauty and fashion/ accessory brand leaders and have ample opportunity to grow their career within our team.
- Day-to-day interaction with media and influencers
- Responding to press requests
- Writing. editing and distributing press materials
- Proactive pitching
- Client-related research
- On and offsite event management
- Creating and managing budgets
- Executing PR/digital strategy as directed by manager and/or client
- Generating media results for clients
- Adhering to project timelines/calendars and meeting deadlines
- Generating reports and presentations for clients
- Managing intern assigned to your account
- Existing relationships with lifestyle media and influencers
- Strong work ethic; results-driven
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, In Design, MRP
- Social media maven; knowledge of multiple online platforms and emerging digital / social interfaces
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Knowledge of the public relations industry in Canada and of the beauty and fashion industries
- Bilingual (French and English) an asset
Only applicants with experience in Public Relations will be invited for an interview. You will be asked for references and work samples upon application.
To apply, contact: email@example.com