Warehouse Technician Jobs Vacancy in Shaw Communications Port Coquitlam
Shaw Communications Port Coquitlam urgently required following position for Warehouse Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Technician Jobs Vacancy in Shaw Communications Port Coquitlam Jobs Details:
At Shaw we believe a diverse workforce fosters diversity of thought and perspective, and more diversity means more solutions. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
Career Opportunity: Warehouse Technician
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Technician working in our Port Coquitlam distribution center. Reporting to the Supervisor, Regional Supply Chain, the successful candidate will be accountable for assisting with the daily operations of our warehouse operations.
- Assemble, recondition and repackage Digital Cable Terminals (DCT), Digital Phone Terminals (DPTs) and modems
- Data entry to assist in purchase tracking and distribution of inventory
- Ship and receive materials and supplies
- Maintain inventory levels, place orders and assist with inventory audits
- Adhere to accepted technical and safety standards
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse and lot
- Be responsible for the daily management of MDU keys, working with Property/Building Managers as needed for new keys
- Issue inventory/equipment to technical staff as needed on a daily basis
- Various other duties as needed
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum Grade 12 completion or equivalent level of relevant work experience
- Previous warehouse experience and basic knowledge of electronics is an asset
- General computer experience including Windows and DOS
- Ability to perform heavy lifting
- CBS posting experience an asset
- A proven team player with excellent communication skills
- Be familiar with the CATV parts
- Be familiar with the Returns Authorization (RA) process
- Experience with Oracle Inventory System
- Certified Forklift Driver – counterbalanced and narrow aisle
- Ability to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, never compromises integrity and has a strong social conscience then start your career with us by applying now.
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Business Unit: TOPS
Shaw Communications, through its third party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.