Product Specialist Lending Month Term Jobs Vacancy in Agriculture Financial Services Corp Camrose
Agriculture Financial Services Corp Camrose urgently required following position for Product Specialist Lending Month Term. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Specialist Lending Month Term Jobs Vacancy in Agriculture Financial Services Corp Camrose Jobs Details:
*This position is anticipated to be for a duration of up to 3 months, with the possibility of an extension.*
Reporting to the Team Coordinator, the Product Specialist - Lending is responsible for responding to the needs of clients within their area of expertise. The role is designed to provide lending expertise coupled with basic knowledge of specific AFSC products and some acquired knowledge of the clients’ business/operations in providing such support. The Product Specialist - Lending will:
- Take an active part in pre-sales activities that includes identifying potential sales opportunities, qualifying leads, and recommending an approach to a client/prospect;
- Collaborate with the Relationship Management team members to enhance the value proposition offered by AFSC through its suite of products and services to the agricultural market;
- Share client feedback on existing products and processes with the Delivery Team;
- Provide the coordination and flow of documentation to ensure efficient processing of client applications;
- Collaborate with other team members who have expertise in insurance, lending or agri-stability.
- Sound understanding of the principles of credit granting and risk management;
- Basic knowledge of AFSC products related to their area of expertise;
- Knowledge of the Agricultural market;
- Market intelligence on the industry, competitor activity and resultant client impact;
- Ability to effectively utilize the corporate computer systems and software.
- Basic sales principles;
- Effective communication skills and ability to convey product information;
- Analysis skills;
- Knowledge of transactional processes;
- Collaborative and respectful team member.
- A University Degree and 4 years proven related experience or a Diploma and 6 years proven related experience
- 2 year College Diploma and 2 years proven related experience.
Pro-active in continued professional and personal skill development is an ongoing expectation.
$4673 to $7693 per month
**Final candidates will be required to undergo a comprehensive background check, including security screening, and verification of credentials.**