Processing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Acres Tiverton
Acres Tiverton urgently required following position for Processing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Processing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Acres Tiverton Jobs Details:
Working under the direction of the 7ACRES Processing Operations Manager (OM) the Processing Coordinator will collaborate with other departments and internal clients to ensure an efficient and effective operation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Forecasting of all material needs for processing, assisting managers with orders and ensuring there are no discrepancies
- Participating in weekly meetings with the Procurement Team to ensure that all required materials will be available and released as needed, based on the processing schedule
- Creating and implementing scheduled Bill Of Material orders, and verifying with any processing changes necessary
- Coordinate cost collection for Processing Department, analyze actuals against budget, prepare reports under the direction of the OM.
- Assisting OM in preparation and review of strategic plans
- Assisting in metrics and implementing them through procedures and tools
- Maintaining action tracking list on behalf of OM
- Working directly with Managers to ensure orders are placed correctly and on time
- Working directly with Managers to create schedules and ensure that manpower is allotted appropriately to each operation
- Performs other related duties as assigned
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Office and ERP systems
- Superior organization and communication (written and oral) skills
- Total commitment to discretion and tact in dealing with confidential material and information
- Full time position is based at the Tiverton production facility. Work will involve frequent visits to operations areas
- Occasional travel to various work sites for conducting business is necessary