Managers Jobs Vacancy in Trattoria Mikes
Trattoria Mikes urgently required following position for Managers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Managers Jobs Vacancy in Trattoria Mikes Jobs Details:
Nature of the work
The manager plans, organizes, directs and controls the day-to-day operations in order to maintain a restaurant that meets Mikes standards; ensures the satisfaction of our customers and creates a positive work environment for employees.
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Ensures compliance with restaurant standards
- Complies with established budget forecasts
- Ensures the control of deposits and of petty cash
- Prepares and approves orders
- Deals with customers concerns and complaints
- Is present at peak hours
- Maintains an effective work environment by collaborating and communicating
effectively and by facilitating meetings with employees and supervisors
- Implements all promotional activities
- Ensures the training of new employees and the development of current employees
- Ensures all Mikes manuals are updated
- Ensures compliance with Mikes employee manuals, labour laws and regulations,
organizational regulations and health and safety work standards
- Applies the preventative maintenance program for equipment
- Establishes the work schedule
- Recruits and hires personnel
- Evaluates personnel
- Executes all other tasks as requested by the franchisee
A high school diploma may be required. This type of employment requires 3 to 5 years experience as team leader in a dining room or kitchen or a management position in retail, the ability to quickly grasp complex situations, an understanding of operations, an analytical mind, attention to detail, a facility with numbers and with specific software, the ability to think critically and make decisions and a openness to change are required. Interpersonal skills, facility with meeting people, teamwork, collaboration, leadership, ability and good verbal and written communication skills are required. Bilingualism may be required. Good personal grooming, confidence, integrity, ability to manage stress, dynamism, energy, autonomy, initiative, availability, flexibility, a desire for challenge and orientation toward quality are required.
The work schedule is generally preset. Frequently works nights, weekends and statutory holidays. Works in the office and in various positions at peak hours as required.