Transportation Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Martin Brower Calgary
Martin Brower Calgary urgently required following position for Transportation Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transportation Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Martin Brower Calgary Jobs Details:
- Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Plan and execute daily manpower Requirements for current day and week, keeping overtime to a minimum
- Assign daily work duties to drivers workers ensuring safety, service and productivity and reliability Requirements are met
- Maintain Syntellic, Paragon and Xatanet programs (knowledge of these software packages an asset)
- Maintain associated employee bids
- Maintain statistical information on employees, productivity, reliability, equipment, fuel, mileage, delivery schedules, service etc.
- Prepare and upload the daily route trial, adjusting options for greatest opportunity in maximizing safety, service and cost efficiencies
- Audit all drivers trip records for legal and process legitimacy
- Maintain and audit weekly payroll entries for drivers.
- Communicate across Warehouse, Transportation and Customer Service departments regarding possible issues impacting our customer or one-another
- Review service providers’ performance to ensure service and quality Requirements are met.
- Capture and report on all restaurant Performance trending
- Responsible for Pride data collection and entry
- Analyze preventative maintenance schedules and determine opportunities & recommend actions
- Track employee attendance and summarize monthly
- Coordinate all quality and improvement related initiatives including but not limited to HACCP; DQMP; CI (Continuous Improvement) Audit
- Coordinate Payroll function and associated activities
- Ordering uniforms and other essential outerwear
- Maintaining and coordinating equipment logs, driver awards, lockers, supplies; chep pallet invoicing, e-learning; hotel bookings
- Coordinate e-learning completion
- Preparing First Aid/Injury/Collision Packages Coordinating weekly bid assignment; driver notifications
- Provide administrative support to the Modified Work Program
- New Hire paperwork/document – ensuring accurate and timely completion
- Updating of lot diagrams
- Coordination and planning for vacation schedules for hourly employees
- Vacation replacement coverage – 20%
- Performing Safety Audits as required
- All other administrative support duties as applicable including file maintenance