Content Copy Writer Jobs Vacancy in Indochino Vancouver
Indochino Vancouver urgently required following position for Content Copy Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Copy Writer Jobs Vacancy in Indochino Vancouver Jobs Details:
ABOUT THE ROLE:
To help us succeed on our exciting journey, we are currently seeking a talented Writer to join our team! As our Writer, you will be in charge of developing outstanding content for advertising, email, web, video, social, packaging and other formats and channels for our customers. Specifically, you will own the following:
- Write high-impact communications across articles, blogs, ads, emails, video scripts, product information sheets and web content
- Collaborate with marketing, design, social, sales and business development teams on editorial initiatives, brainstorming social ideas
- Collaborate with other members within the team to define core message and target audience to determine communications needs
- Strategize, create and maintain content in coordination with the greater marketing campaign calendar
- Measure and report performance of all blog campaigns, and assess against goals
- Partake in ideation for marketing campaigns and strategies
- Take ownership of writing projects to bring high concepts and ideas to life, while ensuring that marketing requirements and creative integrity are maintained
- Proof and edit all content to ensure consistency of message and text across all platforms
- Brainstorm and pitch visual and copy ideas with other members of the team
- Research and ensure best practice is implemented in developing content standards
- Apply SEO techniques and recommendations to all web content
- Solid track record of developing marketing content for various channels, ideally in the retail sector and for fashion / lifestyle brands
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write for different audiences
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that align with brand strategies
- Outstanding presentation and articulation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and manage a high-volume of tasks, deadlines, and requirements
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Be open and personable – ability to foster a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic - must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapid rates of change
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
Of course you will get great compensation, but there are a few things that set us apart.
- Competitive pay structure aligned with your background and experience
- Outstanding perks include: product discounts, clothing allowances and access to group benefits
- Learning and career development opportunities in a fast-paced, innovative and game-changing environment
- Opportunity to be a part of running a multi-million-dollar retail business
- An awesome team that truly collaborates, learns from each other, and always remember to have fun!
If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you know you’re the person for us, visit our careers page, tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to hear from you!