Director Operations Western Canada Winnipeg Jobs Vacancy in Gardaworld Winnipeg
Gardaworld Winnipeg urgently required following position for Director Operations Western Canada Winnipeg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Operations Western Canada Winnipeg Jobs Vacancy in Gardaworld Winnipeg Jobs Details:
GardaWorld is seeking an experienced security industry leader to fill an important role as Director of Operations for Western Canada.
GardaWorld Protective Services protects people and assets in over 140 cities in Canada, a progressive company with over 20,000 Canadian employees.
- Develop and implement plans for operational infrastructure, change management, special projects
- Manage continual operational improvement of a $100+ Million division
- Ensure consistent adherence of minimum corporate standards as well as ISO and COR compliance
- Identify best practice sharing to achieve budget
- Ensure operational efficiencies in general branch operations
- Mentor and coach Account Managers and Operations Managers with a relentless focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Provide subject matter expertise in navigating unique client needs
- Bachelor’s degree and/or ASIS CPP certification will be a major asset
- Minimum 7 to 10 years in Management environment in the physical security industry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Customer Relationship Management software
- Available for frequent travel throughout Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dynamic leader with strong business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to listen, analyze and negotiate
- Well organized and with a sense of priorities
- Strong organizational and decision making skills/judgement
- Autonomous with a good sense of adaptation to stress management
GardaWorld: Business solutions and security services for a complex world
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately owned security company, offering secure transportation and cash vault services, physical and specialized security solutions, and via the Crisis24 portal, real-time, vetted international security alerts. GardaWorld is a partner of choice for private companies, governments, humanitarian organizations, and multinational corporations with employees around the world. GardaWorld employs more than 65,000 dedicated and highly qualified professionals who serve a diverse clientele in North America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. In the complex world we live in, our reputation is based on the quality of our services and the commitment and integrity of our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.