Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Beringco International Group Bedford
Beringco International Group Bedford urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Beringco International Group Bedford Jobs Details:
- Respond to customer & partner inquiries and requests in a timely manner, maintain client information databases, arrange product samples, follow up on purchase orders and any necessary data
- Make presentations, attend meetings, networking and follow-ups on behalf of the company, as needed
- Willingness to work on business development initiatives and identify new business opportunities
- Act as a central coordinator for company projects and initiatives both with internal and external parties
- Keep and continuously update the company minutes book
- Prepare minutes for all meetings and ensure items involving all parties are followed up on in a timely manner
- General office duties including, but not limited to, maintaining all files, answering phones, maintaining client and company files, scanning documents, office supply management, keeping track of key dates during the business year, including shipment cut off dates, payment schedules, major holidays in Canada and China, trade show-related dates, etc.
- Formal drafting of documentation including proposals, government submissions, funding applications, etc.
- Generate and process reports, orders, requests, contracts,
- Managing the CEO’s schedule, including scheduling of meetings, conferences, events, etc. and all related follow-up to ensure CEO is reminded on a frequent basis of upcoming commitments
- Assisting staff with travel preparation, bookings and meeting set-up
- Gathering necessary information and documentation for company projects needed from external parties necessary for the course of business and continuing to follow up to make sure all information is received in a timely manner
- Keeping track of and following up on all accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist and independently support staff and other organizational activities to help streamline efficiency, as well as perform a variety of non-routine tasks and other duties which may be assigned
- Assist with sourcing & procurement initiatives for locating new products and services and following up with various contacts to get price quotes, as requested
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet search engines, data entry, knowledge of Quickbooks Online an asset
- Excellent communication skills and writing ability to communicate to liaise with key partners, clients & stakeholders, vendors and other staff, both locally and overseas. Must feel comfortable in a professional networking setting.
- Must be detail-oriented understanding that there will not always be another staff to check over their work
- Time management, multi- tasking, and organization skills with a high level of accuracy
- Extremely organized and responsible for ensuring the office is kept in a tidy and organized manner
- Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese and Chinese business culture is an asset
- Willingness to travel, as needed
- Due to the company's work with China-based clientele and partners, staff will be required to work overtime or during non-regular business hours on certain projects
- Valid driver’s license & access to a vehicle
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and can work with minimal supervision while keeping colleagues updated on their work
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience in an office environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Online Bookkeeping Software: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Bedford, NS (Preferred)
- Driver's license (Preferred)
- Chinese (Preferred)