Mechanical Technologist Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ingenium Group Cion Toronto
Ingenium Group Cion Toronto urgently required following position for Mechanical Technologist Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Technologist Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ingenium Group Cion Toronto Jobs Details:
For more information: www.cioncoulter.com
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Technologist/Engineer to join our team. As a Mechanical Technologist / Engineer you will be responsible for building condition assessments, performance audits, energy audits, reserve fund studies, and various investigations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct onsite building reviews and preparation of building condition assessments, reserve fund studies and other related detailed building reports
- Diagnosis of building performance issues and provide expert recommendations / advice, as required, to resolve technical issues or concerns
- Manage project delivery, define project scope, specify deliverables, estimate and control project duration
- Manage the contract administration for rehabilitation projects
- Effectively communicate with clients, contractors and senior staff
- Performs site visitations to determine feasibility and cost effectiveness of potential projects.
- Prepare detailed drawings and specifications for rehabilitation projects
- Pursues new business by building relationships and leading proposals.
- Has successfully completed related post-secondary education
- Possesses between 3 – 8 years of experience in building science, with a focus on mechanical engineering.
- Field experience and previous experience in providing cost estimates for remedial repairs is required.
- Has experience in preparation of project proposals, technical specifications, BCA reports and reserve fund studies
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of OBC, NBC and technical knowledge evaluating building components (envelope/cladding systems)
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in design software skills including Revit, AutoCAD, and other discipline specific software
- Possesses advanced knowledge in Mechanical Engineering principles, technical writing, and comprehensive knowledge of codes and standards.
- Membership with relevant professional association (i.e. P.Eng.) is preferred.