Server Host Jobs Vacancy in Milestones Burlington
Milestones Burlington urgently required following position for Server Host. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Server Host Jobs Vacancy in Milestones Burlington Jobs Details:
The Perfect Guest Experience is more than a warm smile and welcoming atmosphere. Our people are what bring a dining experience to life for our Guests. The creation of our menu items, a welcoming greeting, and service that makes a genuine connection is what has a Milestones’ Guest looking forward to their next visit. This is your opportunity to be a part of it.
We are actively searching for Servers, and Hosts/Hostesses!
As a member of Milestones staff you will maintain high team morale and a standard of 100% Guest satisfaction
You are responsible for ensuring a perfect guest experience for all guests within the restaurant.
- Ensure quality is at the highest standards of Milestones .
- Ambassador of the Perfect Guest Experience. Driving knowledge around hospitality and salesmanship.
- Ensure compliance of all standards and procedures relating to provincial workplace safety standards.
- The successful candidate is expected to be a leader, demonstrating behaviours that align with our culture of improvement, growth and executing with excellence.
- Knowledge and Skill Qualifications: *
- Open to learning, coaching and career growth
- A strong foundation in communication and Leadership skills that can be built on.
- Driven and focused to execute with excellence.
- Inspirational and motivational
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply online today
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Cara team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our selection process, you may be asked to complete a criminal background check and references through a third party company.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, there may be alternative ways to apply for and interview for a role with us, please reply to this ad with your request.
Location: 1200 Brant Street, Burlington, ON, L7P
Job Type: Full-time