Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Redpath Mining Contractors And Engineers North Bay
Redpath Mining Contractors And Engineers North Bay urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Redpath Mining Contractors And Engineers North Bay Jobs Details:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Department/Project: Redpath Mining Inc.
Location: North Bay, ON
The Financial Analyst assists in the review and analysis of financial and accounting information from various sources and assists in reporting for Redpath Mining Inc. (RMI).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Health and Safety:
- Having the authority and responsibility to maintain a safe and efficient working environment
- Following Company health and safety standards and reporting any unsafe acts or conditions
- Responsible for the use of all safety equipment according to Company rules and applicable legislation and ensures the proper use of personal protective equipment
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements and related information for monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Working in an automated environment with a variety of accounting systems in use for different purposes (JD Edwards ERP, Hyperion Financial Management Consolidation, Essbase Reporting and Planning, LeaseBOX, Taxprep etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of RMI financial statements and quarterly IFRS package
- Reconcile various balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Responsible for timely and accurate tax remittances for RMI
- Reconcile and maintain fixed asset ledgers
- General accounting duties as assigned
- Assist and work with other departments
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to Redpath financial, employee and client information
- College diploma in Accounting or related filed or University degree in Accounting working towards a professional accounting designation
- 6 months accounting/finance related experience or One (1) year accounting/finance related experience
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- JD Edwards
- Hyperion Financial Management