Business Intelligence Intern Jobs Vacancy in William Osler Health Centre Peel
William Osler Health Centre Peel urgently required following position for Business Intelligence Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Intelligence Intern Jobs Vacancy in William Osler Health Centre Peel Jobs Details:
HOURS: Days; 8 Hour Shifts
(Subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
DURATION: 8 Month Contract
Business Intelligence (BI) Intern's role is to assist in the designing and implementation of BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users. The Business Intelligence Analyst is involved in testing, migration, and documentation of BI & IT solutions.
- Assist in the assessment and cultivation of long-term strategic goals for BI development in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Gather and translate business requirements into systems design and specifications.
- Participate in designing and planning BI solutions.
- Debug, monitor and troubleshoot BI solutions
- Participate in development and testing of ETL components.
- Document BI & IT solutions
- Assist in data modeling
- Assist in BI report authoring and documentation
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts, architectures and processes is an asset;
- Ability to work with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is considered beneficial to the role;
- Knowledge of Cognos, Asp.Net, and SharePoint Online is desirable;
- Experience working in an agile development environment is an asset;
- Healthcare background with experience completing health data analytics and good knowledge of working with analytical tools is desirable;
- Analytical ability with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to handle ambiguity and rapid change;
INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday March 29, 2019
POSTED: Tuesday March 19, 2019
- In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume with your on-line application.
** Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted **
Please apply online at www.williamoslerhs.ca