Warehouse Sorter Jobs Vacancy in Purolator Prince George
Purolator Prince George urgently required following position for Warehouse Sorter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Sorter Jobs Vacancy in Purolator Prince George Jobs Details:
Since its establishment in 1960, Purolator has become Canada’s leading integrated freight, package and logistics solutions provider. Our team operates under a strong set of corporate values that guide us in all we do for our employees. Purolator is an employer committed to offering our employees rewarding work with opportunities for collaboration and career development. We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Benefits Package and Pension Plan, an Employee Family Assistance Program, Employee Shared Ownership Program and Employee Discounts.
We believe that developing a winning team of employees is critical to achieving our vision of making Canada stronger by delivering our customers’ promises. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a national organization that plays a meaningful role in the lives of all Canadians.
Location: Prince George, BC
Working Hours: 4:30am-9:30am
Scheduled Shift: Mon-Fri
- Unloading and sorting freight
- Preload up to 5 trucks while pulling assigned freight off conveyor belt
- Build positive relationships with team (couriers, lead hands and sorters)
- Working with conveyor and roller belts, inside trailers, cargo containers and package vehicles
- Accurately scan, count the number of stops on a truck and write all premium products while loading
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Proper scan and load techniques
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive environment
- Experience in a warehouse environment an asset
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to process, quality and/or operational standards
- Successfully complete a criminal record check and employment verification to qualify
- Obtain a clear Police Clearance Certificate when required
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, communication, collaboration, trust and self-development